*MaGixRealM 4UM!!!*~ Forum Index

*MaGixRealM 4UM!!!*~

winx forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Giants honor Barry Bonds with Dr. Dre ma
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    *MaGixRealM 4UM!!!*~ Forum Index -> WinxgirlZ
View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
sherry2018love

winxgirl

russia
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:33 am    Post subject: Complicity Giants honor Barry Bonds with Dr. Dre ma
Description: Giants honor Barry Bonds with Dr. Dre ma

Eventually, Barry Bonds and the Giantswill have a more formal ceremony at AT&T Park. The informal one seemed to turn out well enough.Bonds, in San Francisco as the Marlins hitting coach for the first time in a different uniform, got the standing ovation/curtain call treatment on Friday night."Video: Bonds Gets Ovation in Return to SF" via @TeamStream fans only wanna see @BarryBonds in a giants uniform
Joshers (@stinkydog480) April 23, 2016MORE: The best of Bonds| An insane breakdown of his highlightsThe Giants also played a video featuring his biggest home runs. Hopefully it was the one they tweeted from their main account because the highlights play over the beat fromDr. Dre's "Still D.R.E," and it's perfect.#FBF -- you're always welcome at @ATTParkSF, @BarryBonds. #ForeverGiant #SFGiantshttps://t.co
/rpK9Y5AdR8 San Francisco Giants (@SFGiants) April 23, 2016He'll come out on the field in a Giants uniform and whatnot at a later date, he said. Doing it on Friday, he said, "would be kind of weird.""We had a talk about that," Bonds said, according to the AP. "Giants (CEO Larry Baer)wanted to do something when I came back. We sat down and talked about it and I felt that it wasn't really the right time," Bonds said. "My bo s is Jeffrey (Loria) now. I want to respect him and want to respect the Marlins. We're here to play the Giants and put on a good performance. It's more respectful to the Miami fans and Miami people and if the Giants want to do something at a later date with me in the right uniform, I think that's more appropriate."He also said the new job is going well and came as close as he can to admitting that his penchant for acting like a jacka smay have had adverse effects"I do like it, I do like it a lot. It's a lot of fun," he said before the game. "Miami'
s been great, the people have been great, the fans have been great, the media's been great. I haven't had this much good pre s in my entire life and I like it. I'm liking it, I should have done this a long time ago."
Adv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:33 am    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    *MaGixRealM 4UM!!!*~ Forum Index -> WinxgirlZ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

*MaGixRealM 4UM!!!*~ topic RSS feed