*MaGixRealM 4UM!!!*~ Forum Index

*MaGixRealM 4UM!!!*~

winx forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

David Ortiz rips former Red Sox manager
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    *MaGixRealM 4UM!!!*~ Forum Index -> WinxgirlZ
View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
sherry2018love

winxgirl

russia
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:56 pm    Post subject:  David Ortiz rips former Red Sox manager
Description: David Ortiz rips former Red Sox manager

All these years later, the 2012 Boston Red Sox are still dysfunctional.David Ortiz has reopened old wounds from that disastrous season, placing much of the blame for a 69-93 season on manager Bobby Valentine in Ortiz's new autobiography, "Papi: My Story."From excerptspublished on SI.com:"The drama began almost immediately in spring training. I remember fighting the thought, very early, Were going to have an
absolutely terrible year."It was all about him in the spring. Bobby was in his own bubble, and I just wanted to get him out of it and tell him, "F--- you.""Without a doubt, it was the worst season of my career. Each day, nothing got better. Not my separation from [wife] Tiffany, and not the tense and irrational atmosphere that Bobby created in the clubhouse. As a team, we had some weeks when it would look like we were turning a corner. Our manager, though, couldnt help himself. He kept getting in the way
."The simplest way I can put it is that he didnt treat people well.""I thought that I would never have to hear from Bobby Valentine again after ownership fired him one day after the season ended. Of course, Bobby didnt know how to leave town quietly."Id heard that he was going to be on TV with Bob Costas, talking about his time in Boston and other things. I watched the whole thing and was shocked when I saw him tell Costas that I had quit on him and the Red Sox."Valentine responded Thursdayon the"Tiki and Tierney Show" on CBS Sports (via CBSSports.com), especially to Ortiz's spring a se sment, which proved true, that the 2012 Red Sox were "going to have an absolutely terrible year" in spring training 2012:"Well, I wish he told me three weeks into the season instead of hugging me all the time when he saw me! Yeah, that was a weird situation. I don't know how it could have been about me in spring training, but I've heard a lot of those general comments. But whatever. I hope he sells a lot of books. I hope I help him sell some."Listen
to the entire Valentine interview below:
Adv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:56 pm    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    *MaGixRealM 4UM!!!*~ Forum Index -> WinxgirlZ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

*MaGixRealM 4UM!!!*~ topic RSS feed